ABUS Brass 82/63 Monobloc Padlock
- Solid lock body made from brass.
- 12 mm hardened special steel shackle.
- A hardened steel pin protects the narrow side of the lock body against sawing.
- Automatic locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle.
- Precision pin cylinder.
- Inner components made from rust-free materials.
- Includes two keys.
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft.
- For special applications, e.g. automats as well as gates, doors, containers, lorries, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS hasps No. 125 and 130.
Product has been added to your cart