ABUS Laminated Steel 41/30 Padlock
- The ABUS 41 Series laminated steel padlocks are made up from individually plated laminated steel sections with the bottom most plate hardened.
- The laminates individually refined with the new Etrena treatment process for optimum protection from corrosion offering up to 40 years weather protection.
- Laminated steel with ETERNA™ coating on each laminate for extreme corrosion resistance.
- Laminates individually treated for top corrosion protection.
- Rivets concentrated in the outer laminates to protect the rivet heads from being chipped off.
- Hardened shackle, double bolted, as of 40 mm made from special alloy.
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder.
- Self-locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle.
- Made in Germany.
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft.
- Lock out tag out applications.
Product has been added to your cart