ABUS Laminated Steel 41/50HB50 Padlock
- Laminated steel padlocks are made from high-quality material.
- The locks come equipped with hardened steel shackles.
- Each lock has a unique blend of strength, durability, and extreme weather resistance.
- Laminated steel with ETERNA™ coating on each laminate for extreme corrosion resistance.
- Laminates individually treated for top corrosion protection.
- Rivets concentrated in the outer laminates to protect the rivet heads from being chipped off.
- Hardened shackle, double bolted, as of 40 mm made from special alloy.
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder.
- Self-locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle.
- Long shackle (HB).
- Made in Germany.
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Lock out tag out applications
Product has been added to your cart