ABUS Permit Redbox™B810
- The B810 Permit Redbox™ allows you to integrate your permit-to-work as well as storing machine and system locks. For more safety and transparency in maintenance work.
- Stable box made of powder-coated metal sheet.
- Large, lockable front pane to display the dedicated work permit notes (A4 format).
- With 20 insertion holes for personal LOTO locks plus additional 3 for authorized persons.
- Large storage space with hook rails to store up to 24 machine padlocks.
- With carrying handle for mobile use.
- With enclosed wall-bracket for stationary use of the box.
- Inside with quick-release-button to optionally fix the box on the wall-bracket.
- All around with punched holes for better light incidence and insight.
- Side with insertion slot for keys with key tag.
Operation and use:
- To coordinate group lockout procedures in combination with permit-to-work systems.
- Integration of work permits to better inform the persons involved.
- Increased security by locking the work permit note until the end of all work.
- Flexible use as mobile box or fixed at the enclosed wall-bracket.
- Also ideal for storing machine locks directly at the machine.
Product has been added to your cart