Penetrating oil in a spray. Flexible straw system, great for hard to reach places.
Ideal for loosening rusted joints or fixings whilst providing lasting protection from corrosion.
A hard-wearing, heat-resistant, flexible straw that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
With the new flexible applicator, you’ve got two ways to spray; use the Flexible Straw for precision work and hard to reach areas, such as under sinks, inside chains, locks or rollers, then flip it down to use the wide angle spray eye for area coverage on surfaces.
Whichever way you need to spray, you can rely on the clever 360° valve to work efficiently at every angle, including upside down. Easy to use, the unique formula dries quickly and leaves a thin, clear coating when you want to protect or lubricate a surface.
WD-40 works just as well when you want to clean away stubborn residue too.
Operation and use:
- Can reach tight spaces.
- Flexible Metal Straw.
- Spray2Ways Technology.
- Penetrates components to loosen stuck parts.
- Stops squeaky hinges.
- Loosens rusted parts.
- Removing rust from gardening tools and equipment.
- Protects battery terminals from corrosion.
- Spark plug lubrication and maintenance.
- Protecting bike frames/chains from rust.
- Lubricate door locks and hinges.
- Removing rust from power tools.
- Clean a greasy engine.
- Clean grime off exhaust.